Drain Chemicals can cause severe burns and blindness. Always wear protective safety goggles and long rubber gloves when using and when working on drain pipes that remain clogged and contain drain chemicals.
All Instant Power products are safe for PVC piping and septic tanks when used as directed.
- Keep locked up and out of the reach of children. Do not use in the presence of children or pets.
- Do not use where other drain openers or chemicals are present or have failed to clear the drain. Doing so can result in dangerous eruptions of Lye or the creation of toxic gasses. Call a plumber.
- Because of possible eruption of Lye, do not stand over, or look into any drain opening while using.
- Immediately after pouring drain opener into drain, cover opening with a non-aluminum dish, pan or bucket to protect from the possible eruption of Lye.
- Do not use in garbage disposers, toilets, dishwashers or other appliances.
- Do not plunge because splashing may cause injury.