Washing Machine Cleaner
Cleans, Descales and Removes odors.
Our Instant Power Washing Machine Cleaner utilizes a biodegradable, citric acid formula to break down hard water, mineral deposits and detergent grime build up. Use once a month or as needed to help your appliance perform its best.
- Removes hard water build-up, lime scale and rust
- Removes odors
- For front and top loaders including High Efficiency
- Biodegradable, phosphate-free, citric acid formula
FAQ's & Tips
What is it used for?
The product can be used to clean all washing machine models, including front or top load and he (high efficiency) machines.
What is it not used for?
It is not intended for use in sinks, tubs or showers. It can discolor other materials and surfaces.
Use at least once a month to maintain a clean and fresh smelling washing machine.
For heavy buildup or odors, run 3 wash cycles consecutively, then continue to treat washing machine once per month.
Always leave the door open when you are done with your washing. This lets the remaining moisture evaporate and avoids mold and mildew growth.
1. Remove clothing or other items.
2. Add 2 ounces (or 2 capfuls) to your front load machine’s detergent cup, or to the bottom of your top-loading machine.
3. Run your washer on the normal cycle with the hot water temperature setting. The agitation portion of the cycle will spread the crystals throughout the drum, and the rinse cycle will remove the broken up deposits and soap scum.
4. Run a final rinse cycle to remove any citric acid residue before you wash a load of laundry.
|2700||Washing Machine Cleaner||1 lb|
Where to buy