Removes Unsightly Stains, Film & Odors
Instant Power® Dishwasher Cleaner utilizes a biodegradable, citric acid formula to break down hard water, mineral and metal deposits that compromise the machine’s effectiveness. Citric acid removes the white film produced by detergents and the unsightly stains left by calcium, rust and lime. Use once a month or as needed to help your appliance perform its best.
- Removes hard water build-up, lime scale and rust
- Removes stains and odors
- Safe on plastic and stainless steel interior dishwashers
- Biodegradable, phosphate-free, citric acid formula
FAQ's & Tips
What is it used for?
This product is used to clean all dishwasher machines.
What is it not used for?
It is not intended for use in sinks, tubs or showers. It can discolor other materials and surfaces.
It is best to use cleaner in an empty machine.
Use once a month, or as needed.
1. Remove all items (dishes, glasses, etc) from the dishwasher prior to cleaning to avoid damage. It is best to run it empty.
2. Pour 2 ounces (or 2 capfuls) of crystals into the dishwasher’s detergent cup and close the cup, and sprinkle a bit on the bottom of the dishwasher.
3. Close the dishwasher and run it on a normal wash cycle.
4. After cleaning, allow the inside to air-dry by leaving door open or wipe down with a clean cloth.
|2701||Dishwasher Cleaner||1 lb|
Where to buy